Our client is a Construction service provider based in London, specialising in high-end fit out, refurbishment and BIM/VIT and Data Centres.
They pride themselves on delivering unmatched client service, quality and value, resulting in long-term client relationships. Their average customer satisfaction score is 88% and more that 70% of their business comes from their existing clients.
For the successful candidate, responsibilities will include:
- Would need to be confident with Bidding and Programming
- Establishing site security procedures and restricts access to site and plant, organises maintenance of all plant on site, arranges for erection of site signage, general branding and maintenance of site standards.
• Organising On Site facilities for Trade Contractors, i.e. access, welfare, storage space, basic equipment.
• Assisting the Project Manager with the construction process and management of all Trade Contractors.
• Maintaining trade contract performance, attends regular progress meetings with Trade Contractors, including tool box talks, reviews progress of design, manufacture and installation.
• Organising the move off site.
• Assisting the Project Manager in the implementation of the CP SHE Plan.
• Health & Safety management on site.
Alongside this, a successful candidate will have longevity throughout their CV and:
- Would ideally have a strong background in Refurbishment
- Would have a proven track record of bidding for and winning jobs
- Would need excellent team management skills
- Outstanding organisation skills would also be required