Our client is a thriving London based Main Contractor who have grown organically since their establishment over 10 years ago to a turnover in excess of £100million. They have successfully built a reputation for delivering complex schemes – building on long-term relationships with clients and their supply chain, never compromising on the high quality of the finished product.
Their speciality is refurbishments, encompassing new buildings and alterations to existing or dilapidated buildings through to the fit out of interior spaces in busy and restrictive city centres. Their clients are predominantly blue chip companies and prominent net worth individuals, delivering high standard projects across the High End Residential, Commercial Offices, Hotel and leisure sectors.
An experienced Senior Construction Manager who has worked on commercial refurbishment projects valued between £10million - £40 million.
- To work closely with the project manager, technical services manager and quantity surveyor and liaise with sub-contractor and professional teams.
- To continuously review and ensure that all work on site is being performed in accordance with H&S, CDM, quality and environmental procedures.
- To attend meetings, produce minutes as well as precise and concise weekly project reports, and making sure record keeping is thorough, regular and accurate
- To review drawings and assist with overview, development and updating of the project programme.
- To assist with production of logistic plans and method statements
- To ensure adequate resources to achieve project programmes and ensure all site operatives, staff and visitors are properly inducted.
Please contact Tom Clarke on 07710 086999 for further information on this, or an array of exciting opportunities.