To deliver a quality service and product to our clients in line with the project goals by working with the project team and applying the companies culture, systems and procedures. Specifically, to manage the building services engineering design/installation process and to minimise risks associated with this to the project and to the company.
- Take lead financial role on key projects delivering to agreed targeted profit margins
- To take responsibility for the regular review of financial performance of projects within the division in order to improve financial certainty and maximise commercial success of projects.
- To ensure best practice and continuous improvement in divisional financial processes on site.
- To provide high quality management information to divisional financial director and divisional commercial manager, and support monitoring and advice to financial staff throughout the division.
The candidate's background should include all or most of the following experience:
- £10m to £50m project experience as lead FM.
- Experience in establishing, managing and leading a large project team and/or multiple smaller project teams.
- Experience of most forms of contract.
- Relationships with clients/consultants and suppliers which will raise profile of the division and lead to new opportunities.
- Experience in claims resolution both with the Employer and Trade Contractor.
- Evidence of strong interpersonal and people management skills are essential
- Demonstrably commercially focused with a proven track record of delivering high quality results whilst maintaining positive relationships in difficult financial environments
- Allocation of risk and maximisation of profit in single stage fixed price procurement routes
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to understand the wider picture whilst devoting attention to detail
- Attitude: characterised by enthusiasm, commitment to personal and divisional success
- Proactive, diligent, able and willing to think ahead
- Values: the person must understand the values of Interior and respond positively
- Ability to communicate positively and effectively
- Structured approach: focused, thorough, high level of attention to detail
- Commercial awareness: understanding and ability to make profit whilst retaining relationships and company values.
- Commercially robust but fair in the settlement of subcontractor final accounts.