Our Client are a top tier construction and fit out contractor who specialise in delivering projects across Retail, Corporate, Leisure and Hotels and Data Centres. They are expanding their presence in the Cambridgeshire region and are looking for experienced Surveyors with all levels of experience to join the team!
Projects you will be working on include:
- Commercial Fit Out
- Hotel Refurbishment
- Data Centres
- Major Construction
Projects will typically be two stage tenders so ideal candidates will have experience on this contract type, NEC experience would be a bonus!
- Take lead financial role on key projects delivering to agreed targeted profit margins
- To take responsibility for the regular review of financial performance of projects within the division in order to improve financial certainty and maximise commercial success of projects.
- To ensure best practice and continuous improvement in divisional financial processes on site.
- To provide high quality management information to divisional financial director and divisional commercial
- manager, and support monitoring and advice to financial staff throughout the division
- Accurate and timely project financial management:
- Conduct start-up meetings with the financial team within first week of contract award for allocated projects
- Ensure project team approach is clearly aligned with Interior’s expectations for the specific project
- Monitor financial resources on allocated projects to DCM, ensuring key risks are clearly identified and brought to the attention of the DCM, promptly
- Completion of all identified actions to deadlines Proactive project and technical support:
- Hold regular financial review for allocated projects, held on project site, with project financial team to address financial performance, identify potential issues or problems and collaborate to deliver solutions
- Provide accurate and timely feedback and guidance to the project financial teams on allocated projects
- Ownership for implementing solutions and closing issues where appropriate in support of the project financial team
- Timely transfer of skills and experience to the project financial teams on allocated projects to ensure they deliver to the required targeted margins also.
- Attend monthly financial meetings and contribute as required by the DCM
- Effective people management:
- Adhere to the employment policies of Interior plc
- Manage project financial teams in line with the values, psychological contract and culture of Interior plc
- Provide clear, appropriate and timely feedback on performance, attitude and behaviour to project financial individual team members on allocated projects
- Develop and implement a mechanism for allocated project financials to share, with project construction team’s continuity of approach and lessons learnt.
- Ensure that the outcomes of sharing approach and lessons learnt are shared with relevant colleagues, when appropriate