Our Client are a top tier construction and fit out contractor who specialise in delivering projects across Retail, Corporate, Leisure and Hotels, and Education projects. They have a firstclass reputation in their field and this division has have an impressive of c£120 million.
Reporting into the Commercial Director you will be commercially responsible for managing a portfolio of £20-25 million of projects based within Central London. You will be supporting a team of Commercial and Operations Managers to ensure all projects are procured and delivered within budget and exceed client expectations.
Typically you will be responsible for 1-2 projects at an one time and projects vary between £10 million – £25 million. Projects are typically CAT A and CAT b fit out projects with corporate clients across healthcare, education and leisure projects.
• Recommending and critiquing sub-contractors and managing relationships
• Carrying out CVRs
• Reconcile cost/value reports and profit forecasts
• Work with the Contract Manager with pre-start planning and programming
• Sub-contract procurement and commercial management
• Management and control of sub-contract accounts and variation accounts
• Manage the day to day cost control, monitoring and reporting
• Measure progress, submit valuations, submit final accounts and retention release and monitor receipt of payment in a timely manner in accordance with the contracts
• Process subcontractor requests for payment
• Completing a monthly cost / valuation report and cash flow for the designated project.
Suitable Candidates will be able to demonstrate:
NEC Experience (desirable)
Proven success in delivering Two Stage D&B Projects
Ability to run multiple projects at any one time
Desire to continue developing their career.