Our Client are Joinery Contractor operating in the Commercial and Residential Fit Out sectors in London and one of the leading contractors in their field.
Working in supply chains with a number of Tier 1 Contractors including ISG, Mace and Multiplex they have continued to grow from strength to strength.
An experienced Quantity Surveyor with extensive experience working for a joinery subcontractor to manage projects valuing between £500k - £10 million.
- Recommending and critiquing sub-contractors and managing relationships
- Carrying out CVRs
- Reconcile cost/value reports and profit forecasts
- Work with the Contract Manager with pre-start planning and programming
- Sub-contract procurement and commercial management
- Management and control of sub-contract accounts and variation accounts
- Manage the day to day cost control, monitoring and reporting
- Measure progress, submit valuations, submit final accounts and retention release and monitor receipt of payment in a timely manner in accordance with the contracts
- Process subcontractor requests for payment
- Completing a monthly cost / valuation report and cash flow for the designated project.