Our Client are Joinery and Fit Out Contractor operating in the Commercial and Residential Fit Out sectors in London and one of the leading contractors in their field.
An opening has arisen for a Quantity Surveyor to join this company as the running - their preference is for somebody to be based out of their Northern Home Counties office. .
– Compare tender packages from supplier.
- Produce Bills of Quantities, from completing material take off.
- Produce buying analysis and obtain day work rates for approval by the Regional Director/Commercial Manager, prior to order being placed.
- Preparing and placing sub – contract orders in accordance with the agreed procurement schedule
- Ensure timely valuation and re-measurement of the accounts for sub-contractors, in accordance with the agreed T & C’s.
- Prepare, agree and issue final accounts to sub-contractors, after approval with the Commercial Director and Senior Directors.
- Ensure that all sub-contractor payments are on time, in accordance with internal payment protocol, and agreed T & C’s.
- Prepare, produce and issue accurate and timely CVC’s.
- Issue a project out turn cost sheet upon completion of the contract/package/project.
- Agree external final account with clients, and obtain final account statement for Managing Director approval.
– Must be able to demonstrate employment stability with loyalty to employers on CV
– A minimum 5 years Surveying experience with a Fit Out Sub-Contractor.
– Ideally from a Joinery background, an understanding of the market is essential.
– Happy with occasional visits to Head Office in Bedfordshire.
A salary up to £80K on offer with a benefits package on top.