Intermediate Quantity Surveyor – London – up to £55,000
Our Client deliver turn-key fit out and refurbishment projects for CAT A and CAT B projects. They deliver projects for call centres, corporate headquarters, luxury retail and high end healthcare projects for award winning companies such as Selfridges & Co, Capita, Tottenham Hotspur, and Louis Vuitton to name a few.
Based in their East London office you will be responsible for commercially running fit out projects between £100k - £5million, you will be responsible for valuations, variations and monthly reports and will be reporting directly into their Commercial Director.
- Preparation of tenders including site measurement and obtaining Subcontractors quotations.
- General project management including site reporting, preparation of valuations and monitoring costs.
- Preparing materials schedules in readiness for purchasing.
- Assisting with preparation of final accounts
- Monthly Valuations
- Cost Management
- Cash Flow and Programming
- Invoice Reconciliation
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
- Degree Educated
- Previous experience of running fit out projects up to £5million
- Committed and positive attitude.