Our Client have been established for over 20 years and have built a first class reputation in delivering high end refurbishment and fit out projects in some of London’s most prestigious post codes.
They have a family feel to their business and pride themselves of working with repeat clients, architects and designers through building strong, reliable relationships.
They are currently recruiting for a Project Surveyor to oversee 3 current live projects for them which include:
- £2.5 Million High End Residential Project
- £900k High End Joinery Fit Out Package
- £4.5 Million High End Fit Out Project
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in delivering major cut + carve projects underneath a strong Commercial Manager.
- Recommending and critiquing sub-contractors and managing relationships
- Carrying out CVRs
- Reconcile cost/value reports and profit forecasts
- Work with the Contract Manager with pre-start planning and programming
- Sub-contract procurement and commercial management
- Management and control of sub-contract accounts and variation accounts
- Manage the day to day cost control, monitoring and reporting
- Measure progress, submit valuations, submit final accounts and retention release and monitor receipt of payment in a timely manner in accordance with the contracts
- Process subcontractor requests for payment
- Completing a monthly cost / valuation report and cash flow for the designated project.
- Technical knowledge and competence
- Problem solver and attention to detail
- Strong communicator
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Project management skills
- A self-motivated attitude, a willingness to take ownership of tasks
- Ability to build long lasting and reputable relationships with clients and subcontractors
- Commercial awareness and the ability to ensure that you are adding maximum value to businesses.