Our client is a Bespoke specialist Contractor who turnover 80 million annually. The cient has won London Stock Exchange 1000 companies to inspire Britain.
They are seeking Quantity Surveyor with a minimum of 5-7 years’ experience working within fit out.
The ideal candidate must be from a trades background (drylinning/Carpentry/Joinery) where he/she can
- Full Commercial set up and control of own projects.
- Measurement, Tendering and Estimating.
- Produce Contract Valuation Breakdowns.
- Costing and agreement of Variations /Day works.
- Analysis of monthly CVR reports.
- Produce and formulate monthly breakdowns for contract applications for payments.
- Set up contract labour and material schedules.
- Produce and agree Final Accounts.
- Formulate and issue method statements and risks assessments for projects.
- Full understanding of all site Health & Safety aspects.
- Effective communication and listening skills.
- Supportive and analytical interpersonal skills.
- Prioritising and organisational skills.
- Administration and office experience.
- Determined, confident and persistent.
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, Power Point).
The ideal candidate must be able to work run a project on their own within interior fit out on a fast track basis or in a team, must be an hour’s radius from North London and must be able to travel between both sites..