Our Client offers a wide range of both internal and external packages/solutions from our three business units with a typical project value ranging from £50k – £10m.
They Specialise in:
- Dry Lining/Partitioning
- Suspended Ceilings
- Acoustic Panelling
- Participate in tender handover from estimating department
- Ensure Adequate LOI or PO in place
- Prepare profit plan
- Procure Sub Contract packages, prepare sub contract orders ensuring compliance with specification, drawings and employers requirements.
- Produce project cash flow forecast
- Prepare and submit client applications accurately and in a timely manner to maintain positive cashflow
- Manage sub contract applications and ensure work packages are valued correctly and on time.
- Manage project correspondence and meeting attendance .
- Ensure monthly applications are certified on time and invoiced as appropriate.
- Manage and agree sub contract instructions and variations.
- Submit and agree client variations
- Prepare, submit and agree client final account
- Conclude subcontract accounts
- Preparation of monthly cost to complete reports (CTC's) accurately and on time.
- Participate in team meetings and liase with site team
- Carry out and assist with Value Engineering as appropriate
- Liase with line manager in respect of claims for accelaration, prolongation and EOT requests
- Read, understand and implement company health and safety policy and all company processes at all times.
- Monitoring and managing risks, change and overall cost control to maximise profitability, accurate reporting of project financial performance
- Estimate projects using Causeway estimating system, produce BOQs using on CAD Measure
- Liase with supply chain ensuring most competitive rates and materials used
- Knowledge of JCT and NEC contracts.