Our Client are a main contractor, having over 10 years’ experience in the industry they are a leading main contractor, working on projects in the most prestigious locations in London. With a company turnover of circa £120 million, they oversee the delivery fit out and refurbishment projects across multiple sectors such as Commercial, High End Residential, Leisure and Educational.
Working on 2 stage tender projects, this position requires an experience in delivering similar procurement routes and overseeing the tender process. As a Project Quantity Surveyor, you will be responsible for supporting with the pricing and estimating requirements during the tender process, liaising with the clients to negotiate the pricing of the project through to completion by taking ownership and delivering across select packages of the project.
The ideal candidate will have experience working on 2 stage tender processes, with exposure to fit out or refurbishment projects ranging between £2 million - £5 million. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious, aspiring surveyor to develop and grow within a leading organisation with the ambition.
- Recommending and critiquing sub-contractors and managing relationships
- Carrying out CVRs
- Reconcile cost/value reports and profit forecasts
- Work with the Contract Manager with pre-start planning and programming
- Sub-contract procurement and commercial management
- Management and control of sub-contract accounts and variation accounts
- Manage the day to day cost control, monitoring and reporting
- Measure progress, submit valuations, submit final accounts and retention release and monitor receipt of payment in a timely manner in accordance with the contracts
- Process subcontractor requests for payment
- Completing a monthly cost / valuation report and cash flow for the designated project.