Our Client turnover in excess of £40 million a year, working with some of the most prestigious Estate clients in Central/West London. They specialise in refurbishment projects with structural alterations and heavy cut and carve projects valued between £1 million - £15 million.
Due to their recent project wins they are now looking for a Project Surveyor to join their business. They are ideally looking for someone with a Degree in Quantity Surveying, a positive attitude with a willingness to learn new systems and processes and be part of their future growth.
Project Examples Include:
West End, High End Refurbishment Project
Project: Residential units, shell and core retail works and new shop fronts. The project involved adding a 5 storey extension to the building, external façade refurbishment to convert the building from a 4 storey commercial office into 23 residential apartments
Client: Grosvenor Estate
Project: Demolition of an existing building within the curtilage of a Grade 2* listed building and a new development. Scope of works included the demolition of part of the existing building, retention of the front façade and formation of a new basement, to add 5 new apartments of the building.
Client: Howard de Walden Estate
You must have:
- BSc in Commercial Management or equivalent qualification
- Main contractor experience within the Construction sector
- Stable employment history
- Ideally you will have worked on structural refurbishment projects either from a main contractor or subcontractor background
- Ideally you will have 5-10 years experience as a Quantity Surveyor and able to run your own commercials on projects between £2 million – £10 million.