Our Client are one of the best in what they do.
They deliver high quality new build projects, complex heavy refurbishment and high end fit out projects within the commercial, hotel and leisure sectors across London, with a strong presence, particularly in the West End. They pride themselves in being the best and working on some of the most iconic projects in the City which are landmark projects and something you will be proud to work on and watch come to life. With over 40 years’ experience in the market, they have built themselves up as a go to contractor with a strong pipeline of work.
Their clients include commercial property companies, investors, hotel operators, renowned retailers, residential developers and Estate owners such as The Crown, Grosvenor and Cadogan.
Our Client are currently delivering a £35 million, high end residential fit out project within a high end hotel based in the West End. They have been awarded the fit out of:
- 26 apartments
- 24-hour porter and concierge
- 25m swimming pool
- Gym & Spa treatment rooms
- Resident’s lounge and boardroom.
The project currently has a Senior Quantity Surveyor leading the project and they require a Project Quantity Surveyor to support them.
- Recommending and critiquing sub-contractors and managing relationships
- Carrying out CVRs
- Reconcile cost/value reports and profit forecasts
- Work with the Contract Manager with pre-start planning and programming
- Sub-contract procurement and commercial management
- Management and control of sub-contract accounts and variation accounts
- Manage the day to day cost control, monitoring and reporting
- Measure progress, submit valuations, submit final accounts and retention release and monitor receipt of payment in a timely manner in accordance with the contracts
- Process subcontractor requests for payment
- Completing a monthly cost / valuation report and cash flow for the designated project.