With over 100 years’ experience as a quality driven main contractor, or client are specialists in Housing, Education, Healthcare and Commercial projects. They have a turnover of £50 million and specialise in delivering projects valuing between £1 million - £10 million, projects vary from high end refurbishment of listed buildings with their own challenges, through to Design & Build new build residential projects.
Due to their continued success, they are now looking for a Project Quantity Surveyor and Senior Quantity Surveyor to work in their Trad arm of the business, your sweet spot will be delivering Trad projects valued at £5 million, typically you will be working on 2-3 projects at any one time. You will be office based in South London with occasional visits to site which are all based within the M25.
- Recommending and critiquing sub-contractors and managing relationships
- Carrying out CVRs
- Reconcile cost/value reports and profit forecasts
- Work with the Contract Manager with pre-start planning and programming
- Sub-contract procurement and commercial management
- Management and control of sub-contract accounts and variation accounts
- Manage the day to day cost control, monitoring and reporting
- Measure progress, submit valuations, submit final accounts and retention release and monitor receipt of payment in a timely manner in accordance with the contracts
- Process subcontractor requests for payment
- Completing a monthly cost / valuation report and cash flow for the designated project.
- Must be based within 1 hour commute to South London
- Must be happy to be office based
- Will have experience in Trad and D&B projects
- Degree in Commercial Management / Quantity Surveying