Our Client are specialist company operating in a variety of sectors within the high end fit out market and are looking to employ an experienced, conscientious, self-motivated and Project Quantity Surveyor.
They are specialists in their field delivering Museum and Hotel fit out projects and with over 25 years’ experience they have worked on some of the most iconic buildings build in the City.
Role: They now seek a Project Quantity Surveyor to support them on the final accounts and variations of one of their most flagship projects and support the procurement of another leading project they have recently won.
The successful candidate will ideally come from a main contractor background with an understanding of high quality Fit-Out projects (hotel experience is not essential).
This is an ideal opportunity for an Intermediate level Quantity Surveyor looking for an opportunity to join a well-respected company who have an excellent reputation for staff development and retention within the business.
• Recommending and critiquing sub-contractors and managing relationships
• Carrying out CVRs
• Reconcile cost/value reports and profit forecasts
• Work with the Contract Manager with pre-start planning and programming
• Sub-contract procurement and commercial management
• Management and control of sub-contract accounts and variation accounts
• Manage the day to day cost control, monitoring and reporting
• Measure progress, submit valuations, submit final accounts and retention release and monitor receipt of payment in a timely manner in accordance with the contracts
• Process subcontractor requests for payment
• Completing a monthly cost / valuation report and cash flow for the designated project.
They are offering a salary of £50,000 - £60,000 (Depending on Experience).
Detailed training and development where required and a clear and stable career development plan within the organisation.