Our Client are one of Europe’s leading Fit Out Contractors with experience in delivering high class fit out projects for world class brands.
They’re currently in search for a Project Quantity Surveyor who will come in and hit the ground running on various projects valued between £10-30 million.
The ideal candidate should:
- Experience in projects over £10 million.
- Be capable of preparing quantities in accordance with standard methods of measurement.
- Possess a wide knowledge of the construction process and forms of construction including ability to identify alternative build solutions.
- To maximise the commercial position of the project for the contractor whilst maintaining positive Client relationships.
- Protect contractual position by ensuring all obligations are discharged appropriately.
- Ensure governance and procedural requirements are adhered to.
- To take active responsibility for all commercial procedures in conjunction with the Senior Commercial Manager.
- To take a lead role in the valuation process where applicable.
- Develop initial project budget and agree detailed cost plan with the Senior Commercial Manager for agreement with the professional team.
- Ensure project insurance arrangements are adhered to.
- Advise Clients and Consultants on procurement routes available and advise on selection of Sub-Contractors for package works.
- Prepare and monitor Bid Package Tender Schedule.
- Attend and if necessary, chair meetings with the design team and with Sub-Contractors.
- Manage the change process in conjunction with the extended team.
- Ensure upstream Sub-Contractor certifications, valuations and invoices are issued on time.
- Prepare ‘rolling' final account throughout project and aim to agree at practical completion.
- Complete the final account administration and manage the retention release close out.
- Internal reporting via CVR, cashflows, project reports, monthly project reviews (reporting into Senior CM).