Our Client are a medium sized contractor with a turnover in excess of £40 million. They specialise in new build projects across Commercial, Heritage, Education, Health and Residential projects ranging between £3 million - £10 million. They are a family run organised who strive on delivering a high quality service to their clients building strong relationships with them.
Following the successful win of two new projects,1 being a £10 million new build school project based in Essex they are now looking to recruit a commercial lead to run the projects, being both site and office based (East London).
- Budget preparation and management of the project
- Keeping and providing when request cost metrics specific for the development
- Manage valuations and variations for the project
- Preparing reports and correspondence as required
- Delivery of budgeted profit margins
- In depth understanding of the contract
- Minimum 15 years experience working as a Quantity Surveyor
- Experience in being the lead surveyor on projects c£5 million
- BSc in Quantity Surveying an advantage
- Driving Licence is essential (projects based in and around Essex/East London).