This is an exciting opportunity to join an award-winning luxury Fit-Out Specialist with over 25 years of experience of working on some of the world’s most iconic projects. The role would suit someone who has experience in the high end fit out industry and the early stages from when an opportunity or enquiry for a potential project is received.
The ideal candidate should:
- Has had previous experience of working on a project from procurement to final accounts
- Experience in working on fit out projects over £15 million
- Be capable of preparing quantities in accordance with standard methods of measurement.
- Possess a wide knowledge of the construction process and forms of construction including ability to identify alternative build solutions.
- Evaluating submission documents and agreeing bid strategies.
- Preparing works packages including take offs and generating sub-contract and supplier enquiries.
- Measuring from first principle
- Building and manipulating supply chain relationships
- Compliance checking of sub-contract and supplier enquiries and submissions.
- Preparing competitive, comprehensive, and professional tender submissions software
- Leading pre-submission discussions and adjudication panels
- Responding to post submission client enquiries.
- Attending to post submission client interviews.
- Leading handover meetings to the operations team