Project Quantity with 5-10 years experience in new build and refurbishment projects based in Essex and East London.
Our Client have over 50 years experience in their field and are an established Principal Contractor. They deliver projects between £500k - £15million with clients from all industries including local authorities, housing associations, education, ecclesiastical and private etc.
This role will be office based with travel to sites which are all within the M25 / Essex. Ideal candidates will have experience in new build housing, decent homes, refurbishment and education projects.
Duties will include:
About the Role
- Recommending and critiquing sub-contractors and managing relationships
- Carrying out CVRs
- Reconcile cost/value reports and profit forecasts
- Work with the Contract Manager with pre-start planning and programming
- Sub-contract procurement and commercial management
- Management and control of sub-contract accounts and variation accounts
- Manage the day to day cost control, monitoring and reporting
- Measure progress, submit valuations, submit final accounts and retention release and monitor receipt of payment in a timely manner in accordance with the contracts
- Process subcontractor requests for payment
- Completing a monthly cost / valuation report and cash flow for the designated project.
- Ideally a Qualification in Quantity Surveying or Construction Management (HND, BSc etc)
- Positive and upbeat attitude
- Experienced on working a variety of projects
- Experience in working in projects between £1million - £10 million.