Our Client are a West London based Design & Build contractor who specliase in residential, leisure and events refurbishment projects.
Having recently won a Greenwich based refurbishment project they are now looking for a Project Quantity Surveyor to report directly in the Commercial Director and manage the day to day commercial tasks on the project. You will be both office and site based so must be happy commuting between West and East London.
- Recommending and critiquing sub-contractors and managing relationships
• Carrying out CVRs
• Reconcile cost/value reports and profit forecasts
• Work with the Contract Manager with pre-start planning and programming
• Sub-contract procurement and commercial management
• Management and control of sub-contract accounts and variation accounts
• Manage the day to day cost control, monitoring and reporting
• Measure progress, submit valuations, submit final accounts and retention release and monitor receipt of payment in a timely manner in accordance with the contracts
• Process subcontractor requests for payment
• Completing a monthly cost / valuation report and cash flow for the designated project.