Our Client have been established for just over five years specialist in high end residential refurbishment and fit out projects. They work across two main sectors of works, Small Works which delivers projects valued between £200k up to £3 million with typical program lengths between 4 weeks to 6 months and Major Works which focuses on more complex, high value projects between £4 million - £20 million.
They are now looking to recruit a Project Quantity Surveyor to work in their Small Works team where the successor will be tasked in working on multiple projects (typically 4-5 at one time) with the support of a Senior Surveyor and strong Commercial team.
About the Role
- Recommending and critiquing sub-contractors and managing relationships
- Carrying out CVRs
- Reconcile cost/value reports and profit forecasts
- Work with the Contract Manager with pre-start planning and programming
- Sub-contract procurement and commercial management
- Management and control of sub-contract accounts and variation accounts
- Manage the day to day cost control, monitoring and reporting
- Measure progress, submit valuations, submit final accounts and retention release and monitor receipt of payment in a timely manner in accordance with the contracts
- Process subcontractor requests for payment
- Completing a monthly cost / valuation report and cash flow for the designated project.
- Ideally a Qualification in Quantity Surveying or Construction Management (HND, BSc etc)
- Positive and upbeat attitude
- Ideally experience working on high end residential projects
Package: £40,000 – £55,000 (including travel).