Our Client are a leading Construction and Fit Out organisation with an impressive turnover in excess of £90 million who deliver to a range of sectors (commercial, residential and education)
Reporting into the Senior Commercial Manager you will be office and site based (both Central London) overseeing a Commercial high end Fit Out project from tender through to project completion.
The scope of works includes a CAT A fit out of two floors, construction of a new rear extension from ground to fifth floor with a roof terrace (JCT D&B Contract).
You will be responsible for all aspects of the project including placing subcontractor orders, value subcontractor’s accounts, cost value reconciliations and price variations.
- Recommending and critiquing sub-contractors and managing relationships
- Carrying out CVRs
- Reconcile cost/value reports and profit forecasts
- Work with the Contract Manager with pre-start planning and programming
- Sub-contract procurement and commercial management
- Management and control of sub-contract accounts and variation accounts
- Manage the day to day cost control, monitoring and reporting
- Measure progress, submit valuations, submit final accounts and retention release and monitor receipt of payment in a timely manner in accordance with the contracts
- Process subcontractor requests for payment
- Completing a monthly cost / valuation report and cash flow for the designated project.
Ideal Candidates will have experience in D&B Contracts and be available to start by November 4th.