Our Client are a National Contractor who have been established for over 20 years with an impressive turnover in excess of £2 billion. They specialise in delivering new build and refurbishment projects across commercial, education and industrial sites.
They have recently been awarded a £22 million new build education project in Kent and are now looking to hire a Project Surveyor to support their current Senior Surveyor on site.
- Pre-start reviewing design, contract and cost plan allowances with team, attending and contributing to design team meetings, attending and contributing to client project meetings
- Take off BQ’s from drawings and specifications (must be competent to do this for all packages from groundworks through to finishes).
- Preparing and sending out tender packages, negotiating orders with trades and putting together subcontract orders.
- Carrying out site measures and valuations against subcontractor applications including issuing payment and withholding notices. Preparing client applications and variation accounts.
- Preparing and maintaining the procurement schedule and warranty tracker.
- Managing and supporting any junior staff if applicable to your site.
- Preparing the monthly CVR report to run through and agree with the visiting Commercial Manager.