Our client is a leading global construction contractor who have established a strong presence in the UK, over the past 25 years. They have now built up an excellent reputation, within the High-End Resi and Hotels market.
They pride themselves on retaining existing clients who include, global corporations and, those requiring workplace mission critical data centres, retailers, and hoteliers.
My client is currently in search of a quality driven and technically astute Project Planner to join a Central London project which is scheduled to last 70 weeks, where they will be building a high-end resi building with a ground floor spa.
- Produce technically accurate programs
- Use ASTA to ensure the program is efficient, costed and deliverable
- Work with multiple sub-contractor plans to ensure an efficient program
- Use construction knowledge to add value to the process in the program
The ideal candidate should:
- Experience in a main contractor
- Be capable of preparing programs in accordance with standard methods of construction.
- Possess a wide knowledge of the construction process and forms of construction including ability to identify alternative build solutions.
- Come from a construction background, ideally a former site manager, project manager or construction manager