Our client is a thriving London based Main Contractor who have grown organically since their establishment over 10 years ago to a turnover in excess of £140million. They have successfully built a reputation for delivering complex schemes – building on long-term relationships with clients and their supply chain, never compromising on the high quality of the finished product.
Their speciality is refurbishments, encompassing new buildings and alterations to existing or dilapidated buildings through to the fit out of interior spaces in busy, restrictive city centres. Their clients are predominantly blue-chip companies and prominent net worth individuals, delivering high standard projects across the Commercial Offices, High End Residential, Leisure and Hotel Sectors.
The Project Manager / Senior Project Manager duties will include
- Client liaison
- Upholding and maintaining safety and quality standards
- Monitoring project risks and scope change to identify potential problems and proactively identifying solutions to address them in advance
- Coordinating design
- Managing sub-contractors
- Managing the design process
- Producing short term programmes and monitoring long term programmes to ensure key dates are achieved
- Day to day running of the site