Our Client provides specialist construction skills for all forms of new build, refurbishment, structural alterations and interiors.
Founded over 10 years ago, our client is a privately owned professional construction company delivering high quality projects across the residential, commercial, educational and retail sectors.
They undertake projects from £500k to £10m as a Main Contractor.
We are currently looking for a strong Project Manager for a £12.5M residential scheme in North West London. The scheme is live on site and will run until March 2020. Our client is keen on getting on someone ASAP.
The scheme consists of over 30 units of apartments spread across a concrete frame block and will also include 4 townhouses.
- You will head up a site management team of Assistant PM (Civil Eng. Background), Site Managers (Logistics), QS and Site Admin reporting to Contracts Manger & Managing Director
- You will also control and coordinate an offsite design team of Architects, Structural Engineer and M&E Consultants
- You will be required to organise and chair regular design team meetings to ensure the necessary information is available as required for procurement and programme. This will also be involved in checking the co-ordination of information
- You will also chair and report on progress internally and Client Meetings monthly
- Ideally you will have some experience in dealing with Party Wall matters, assisting in discharging planning conditions, dealing with building Control & Warranty providers information sign off. Compiling monthly client report
- Organising Utility connections in conjunction with Consultant
- Good IT knowledge & experience with ASTA Power Project would also be an advantage
- Current SMSTS and 1st AID Certificates preferred
- The preferred person will be proactive, forward thinking, client facing, and be able to deliver a project on programme, safely and with a good commercial awareness
- Ideally live within 1 hour of site.
Project Manager– Up to £80,000 + Package (Negotiable)