With projects across the South East, my client is an independent local construction & development company that embeds respect, integrity and honesty in everything they do. Their aim is to support their business partners to deliver homes that will have a positive impact on the local communities that they live and work in.
An experienced Project Manager with full Pre-Con experience, to work on phase one of a Residential New Build Project in Purley. This phase includes 50 New Build Residential units and is worth £8.3million over 86 weeks. The ideal Project Manager will have New Build and Residential experience with at least 10 years in the industry.
Duties will include
- Agreeing project objectives.
- Providing advice on the management of projects.
- Organising the various professional people working on the project.
- Carrying out risk assessments and method statements.
- Making sure that all the aims of the project and programmes are met.
- Making sure the quality standards are achieved.
- Using IT systems and site sign in system to keep track of people and progress.
- Recruiting specialists and sub-contractors.
- Monitoring sub-contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained.
- Overseeing the accounting, costing and billing.
- Attending progress and programme meetings.
- Liaising with the client as required.
About the Candidate
- Must have 10 years industry experience
- Have full Pre-Construction experience
- Ideally would have newbuild and residential experience
- Understand designs and run the program from start to finish
- Have worked as a Project Manager on site and delivered a similar project on time and within budget
- Must have some Design & Build experience
- Use of planning software such as MS Project is essential
- Must be able to run the program 6 weeks ahead
- Live within commutable distance of Purley
- A salary of up to £70,000 with a car allowance of between £3,500 & £4,000.
- Good promotional prospects
- Interesting projects with full order books running into 2021