Our client is a well-established property developer who have operated within construction for nearly 50 years. Over the last couple of years, in order to build upon their wealth of construction experience and also gain a greater control of the quality of their schemes, they have implemented an effective and robust direct construction model.
- Luxury development of nine apartments, within a high-quality Georgian property and based in a prestigious London location.
- Refurbishment of a derelict property within an iconic London location, creating four high quality duplex apartments.
- New build 10 storey development, which will encompass 22 high end residential apartments and ground floor commercial space.
- Working in partnership with a local council, they’re delivering a new build hotel development comprised of 170+ bedrooms, a restaurant and commercial space.
Project being recruited for:
- Hertfordshire based
- A new build 6 storey hotel development
- £10.5m across 62-weeks (currently 1 week in)
- Timber frame with piled foundation and prefabricated modular bathroom pods
They are now seeking a (site based) Project Manager.
The successful candidate must have experience of:
- New build construction (out the ground)
- Timber frame developments
- Working on projects incorporating prefabricated bathroom pods
The ideal candidate would ideally (not mandatory) have experience of:
- New build hotel projects
- Delivering a project worth £10m+
- Working with a developer that has established its own contracting arm
Fundamentally if you are a seasoned Senior Site Manager for a developer or regional contractor this could offer an interesting alternative.
IN RETURN THEY OFFER
In return they offer a lucrative salary, the opportunity to be part of an established construction business and also become a part of a relatively new but highly effective offering.