Our client is looking for strong Project Managers who have experience of working on education and school projects as number 1. Candidates must be considered and methodical by approach and have the experience of running sites stand alone.
There are two key schemes which are valued up to £10 million and you will initially be working on these school projects but there is a wide range of projects available in the future.
This division specialises in a wide range of projects ranging from new build schools to new build office, heavy refurb, change of use projects as well as residential schemes.
However, you will initially be working on the school projects.
- Experience as standalone manager
- Capable of breaking down scope of work into packages
- Capable of client and sub-contractor management
- Drive sub-contractor within the financial restraints of the budget and within time constraints
- Excellent eye for details
- Experience of managing the delivery of the highest quality finishes
- Planning and programming experience
- Solid understanding of strategic procurement
- Develop the design in an open book fashion
- Report writing and following processes
- Health and Safety and RAMS management
Currently working on behalf of one of UK’s most successful and well-known Tier 1 Main Contractor. My client is a global construction company with an annual turnover of £1.5bn and operations in over 15 countries worldwide. Their forte is complex cut and carve refurbishment, commercial fit-out and specialist new build of technical facilities such as schools, hospitals, data centres and university departments. In the UK, they are a top tier contractor having put their stamp on high profile projects across Central London and the Home Counties. Projects normally range between the values of £10m to £150m. They are currently in the process of successfully adding a multitude of exciting projects to their pre-existing and established pipeline of work and owing to their structured growth plans as they are looking to expand their commercial team.