Our client is London’s leading high-end contractor who deliver a range of projects including new build, cut and carve and refurbishment. They are well established in a range of sectors including commercial, educational, healthcare, high specification residential and mixed-use.
With a projected turnover of £140 mil in 2019, and success in delivering projects up to £30mil., they pride themselves on building strong and long-lasting relationships with clients and professional teams. They are proven in delivering intricate and logistically challenging projects on landmark buildings in central London.
Opportunities are evident in such a fast-growing company. If you are willing to grow and adapt alongside the company, then you will reap the rewards.
Due to an increase in workload and a recent project win, they are currently looking to employ an experienced Project Manager with a proven track record.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be capable of successfully delivering a contract worth £10m+
- Have experience of delivering refurbishment projects
- Have Design and Build experience, with an understanding of 2 stage D&B
- Be charismatic, driven and articulate
The ideal candidate would also (not mandatory):
- Be working for a main contractor
- Be able to lead and develop a team
- Be able to significantly contribute to preconstruction and tenders
IN RETURN THEY OFFER
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join one of the industry’s leading fit out and refurbishment contractors.
As well as that, the candidate will also get the chance to become part of a team delivering a completely new offering and therefore will be able to establish themselves as a key member in the very early stages.