We have an outstanding opportunity for an onsite Project Manager to join a leading fit-out contractor that specialised in creating outstanding workplaces in London. The first project that you will be working on is a landmark £100m redevelopment and refurbishment of two office building close to St Pauls in the City of London.
The project will include major structural refurbishment including:
- Additional two floors and creation of rooftop bar
- Reconfiguration of the central entrance including removal of pillars
- Cutting into concrete floors to create double-height spaces
You will need to bring your experience in similar major refurbishment projects to meet the challenges of the role.
In terms of the characteristics the ideal candidate will possess include:
- 5yrs+ Traditional Construction experience on singular projects up to £12m
- Experience on large scale projects with structural refurbishment elements
- Black CSCS card
- Capability to manage multiple site/construction managers
- Track record of delivering a project or packages of work on schedule and on budget
- ASTA knowledge
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on the largest Design and Build refurbishment project ever undertaken in the country.
If you are interested, apply today or for more information please contact Matt Watson on 07889 803 812.