We are currently looking for talented and ambitious project managers to join our traditional arm, securing and delivering projects as part of the delivery team. This opportunity has been created to manage the entire project process from pre-start activities, through design, procurement, and construction phases, to practical completion and finalisation of the defects period.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- To actively manage commercial fit out projects for OD Interiors
- To correctly interpret the requirements of the client and the professional team
- To be pro-active in assisting the client and the professional team in the event of change requirements
- To maintain high levels of quality supervision
- To complete the project within the client’s budget
- To complete the project on time or earlier
- To exceed the expectations of the client and the professional team
- To complete the project defect free
- To minimise the risks to OD Interiors both contractually and financially.
- To ensure all construction work is undertaken safely and that all Health & Safety duties and documentation required by law are fully completed.
- To ensure each project is set up with a professional supply chain managed by a competent Construction Manager, and to continually review their performance
- Ensure the highest quality of workmanship is achieved by all trades.
- Chair site meetings and monitor subsequent action plans.
- Resource the site adequately with regard to labour, equipment and materials.
- Implement the company’s Health & Safety Policy and ensure all statutory regulations are complied with and that all personnel receive adequate training.
- Programme and organise the works assessing critical path activities to complete the whole project on time and to prioritise extra works to maintain a consistent level of service.
- Have responsibility for negotiating and placing orders for sub-contractors and suppliers in conjunction with the commercial team, and at the same time achieve the most competitive price, quality of service and programme.
- Prepare and present cost value comparisons to show actual expenditure against budget and contribution levels.
- Prepare and agree valuations of work at the intervals stated within the contract and ensure that client payment is made on time in order to achieve good cash flow.
- Prepare and agree final accounts.
Please contact Tom Clarke on 07710 086999 for further information on this, or an array of exciting opportunities.