Tier 1 Commercial Office Fit Out contractor are seeking a an experienced Design & Build PM.
- They provide complete workplace consultancy, from a single office relocation, design and fit-out, to
- workspace planning, refurbishment and interior branding on a global scale. Our clients rely on us to craft bespoke and sustainable workspaces and our proudest moments are seeing their first reaction when the doors open to their new offices.
Senior Project Manager must have demonstratable experience of winning work and producing their own commercials.
- Build good relations with client and project team
- Ensure all aspects of the build process are satisfactorily completed on time, within budget and to the highest possible standard
- Carry out perfect delivery and produce snag free jobs
- Be able to run more than one contract at a time at varying stages
- Liaise with construction teams, landlords and clients
- Management of site manager and site teams on your projects
- Oversee all aspects of build process and monitor build quality on site
- Co-ordinate contractors and designers, bearing in mind specification and costs
- Visit each live site at least once per week
- Have a clear understanding of standard work practices / relevant BS standards and codes
- For each project you will complete pre-contract work including the following - building survey analysis; Building Control / Section 20; design coordination; dealing with all aspects of tender submissions; producing budget from detailed costings; master programme; executive summary cost / per sq ft price; issue landlords submission pack; cover off all aspects of Health & Safety plan; issue planning applications; test costs via sub-contractors; deal with all contractual issues and produce contract pack
The candidate – experienced D&B PM
- A relevant degree
- Ability to work to tight deadlines; excellent time management skills
- Must be able to produce their own Commercials.
- Strong attention to detail, the ability to prioritise workloads, work under pressure and to your own initiative
- Effective and intelligent communicator with the ability to work effectively with colleagues and clients
- Ability to use MS Excel, Word, AutoCAD, Revit, BIM 360 and Projects