Project Manager, Surrey Based
£65,000 + Package
Our client specialises in commercial and high-end refurbishment. They work in high end residential, commercial and leisure & lifestyle sectors. A specialist in their field this is a contractor who are keen to develop and grow their existing team in 2021.
The right candidate will have:
- Demonstrated they have carried out Bespoke Work
- Demonstrated they have led a job as a number 1
- Worked with Aster, Microsoft Projects or Primavera
The role and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Setting up the job from logistic and site set up to programme issue
- Take responsibility for success, quality, delivery and programme compliance of construction on site.
- Provide high quality management information and reports to the Project Director
- Ensure the business operations are executed in a safe manner and in full compliance with current Health and Safety legislation.
- Everything is predesigned but you will be required to provide input to design when needed
- Chair client meetings and sub-contractor meetings
- Manage resources for your project.
- Plan for future requirements for proposals and live projects
- Occasional travel to the middle east will be required (Once a month)
Please contact Dylan Rixon on 07793244056 for further information on this, or an array of exciting opportunities.