Our client is a specialist in commercial fit out who operate in London, that have built bespoke projects for household names, major international institutions and big tech brands.
Boasting dedicated teams working on workplace design & build, interior fit out & refurbishment and small works projects. They provide both full turnkey solutions and traditional fit requirements. This is a company who not only create innovative solutions, but care about their clients and employees, with strong ethics and values.
Backed by the patronage from a major Swedish industrial giant, they have a fantastic pipeline of work for years to come. With this team, one can look forward to both inspiring projects and incredible avenues for progression.
They are looking for a Project Manager who can run a commercial fit-out or refurbishment project between £2m and £8m.
The ideal candidate would also
- Ideally have Fit out and Refurb experience (Cat A & B)
- Ideally be able to contribute significantly to operational delivery and to front end and pre-construction
- Look to progress quickly into a more senior role
- Look after the master programme and forecasting as well as keeping up to speed with each project's status
- Maintaining awareness of the commercial position of every project
- Be able to confidently and proactively lead a site team
- Be effective at managing risk
- Ensure health and safety
- Build and maintain lasting relationships internally and externally (including external professionals, contractor, sub-contractors and suppliers)
- Be able to manage and motivate individuals and teams of people
- Be able to align themselves with the core values of the business – integrity, proactivity, ingenuity and of course, exceptional standards
- Have exceptional references
- Be able to lead from the front, however, be a total team player
This role would suit someone who is looking for a career and not just their next project. There will be a clear route to contracts manager and further.