Our client: We are recruiting for one of the leading international principal contractors. A major player in the construction industry that stands out by its on-going consistent ability to successfully deliver projects to the highest standards. They have proudly been entrusted to run some of the major UK projects in the recent past and are among the top Fit Out businesses in central London. Their fit out comprises of Refurbishment and Fit Out with projects covering a multitude of Cat A and Cat B Fit Outs across London.
The role: They are currently looking for an experienced Project Manager to join one of the most established teams within the business and lead projects typically ranging from £3m -£70m.
The Project Manager’s duties will include:
- Client liaison
- Upholding and maintaining safety and quality standards.
- Managing sub-contractors in conjunction with the Site Manager
- Design Co-ordination
- Planning and programming
- Sequencing and logistics planning
- Tender and Pre-construction
- Site strategy and logistics
- Progress Reports
- Have CSCS, SMSTS and 1st Aid
- Have proven experience of running fit out projects in excess of £10m
- Have experience of working on live sites