Our client is a specialist fit out and refurbishment main contractor who operate across London and the South East of England. They pride themselves on offering a tailored experience to their clients, built on collaboration and high-quality delivery.
Established only 5 years ago, they have grown consistently year on year and are on target to achieve a profitable turnover of £50m+ for 2019, and this will be coupled with a bulletproof balance sheet. The business is spearheaded by two directors with over 20 years’ experience each within the London commercial fit out market and both are able to boast an enviable list of notable projects within City and West End landmark buildings.
Current or recent projects delivered by the client:
- Confidential client – Hedge Fund
CAT B fit out, incorporating custom finishes, of 6 floors in West End location
50,000 sq ft
- FTSE 100 company
Construction and refurbishment of CAT A and CAT B space within an occupied building
90,000 sq ft
- Development company – LSE listed
Refurb and CAT A fit out – New core, lift and plant replacement and an additional storey
65,000 sq ft
They are looking for an experienced Project Manager who is capable of leading a commercial fit out or refurbishment project valued between £2m and £8m.
The ideal candidate would also:
- Be able to not only lead operational delivery but also significantly contribute to front end and preconstruction.
- Have a proven track record of delivering fast track CAT B fit out within London.
- Be able to confidently and proactively lead a site team.
- Be able to align themselves with the core values of the business – integrity, proactivity, ingenuity and of course, exceptional standards.