Our client is one of the top 10 Market Leaders in High Spec Fit Out and Refurbishment, delivering projects ranging from £3 - £75 million.
They have been established for over 15 years and have an impressive turnover in excess of £180 million, they hold a client base of iconic brands including Facebook, Selfridges and Google to name a few.
Our client specifically delivers the following types of projects:
- CAT A fit out and refurbishment
- CAT B fit out
- Cut and carve refurbishment
- In-occupation refurbishment
And works with clients in the following sectors:
- Public Sector
- Telecoms / Technology
They are looking for an experienced Project Manager who is capable of leading a commercial fit out or refurbishment project, valued between £2 and £10 million.
The ideal candidate must be able to:
- Display a proven track record of delivering fast track fit out or refurbishment projects.
- Confidently and proactively lead a site team.
- Deliver a project without a resident Design Manager or Technical Services Manager.
- Communicate effectively with subcontractors, consultants and clients.
The following requirements are desired but not mandatory:
- The ability to not only lead operational delivery but also significantly contribute to front end and preconstruction.
- Be well presented, articulate and capable of establishing new consultant relationships.
They are offering a competitive package, the opportunity to join one of the leading main contractors within the market and subsequently, become a part of an ambitious and growing division.