JOB TITLE: Project Manager
START: August/September 2020
Our client is a well-established building developer that specialises within the Residential, Hotel and Educational sectors. They strive to strike a fine balance between fashion and style within a home, priding themselves on being pioneering and providing practicality whilst delivering elegance and retaining their traditional values.
Our client is looking to take on a Project Manager to run a project they have just won based in Buckinghamshire - a £12 million new build Care Home.
For the successful candidate, the responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Creation of tender documents, inclusive of logistic strategy
• Programming (ideally using Asta)
• Creation of Construction Methodology documents
• Health and Safety planning
• Inspects the base building and ensures that a schedule of conditions is prepared
• Ensure that the site is set up and complies with company policy regarding branding, imagery, H&S compliance.
• Is responsible for the Health and Safety, Quality and general progress of the works.
• Implements the Safety Management System, advises statutory authorities of start-up, arranges for the protection of existing work.
• Liaises with the site team advises and solve problems.
Alongside this, a successful candidate will have longevity throughout their CV and:
• Previous experience running Care Home projects from the ground up would be desirable
• Understand the delivery of projects utilising a Concrete frame, with Timber frame experience desired but not necessary
• Possess strong leadership skills
• Would be confident with overseeing the entirety of a project, both building and fit out
• Have a high standard in written English, to support with the creation of tender documents
• Be able to demonstrate ample experience of working on new build projects from inception to PC