Our client has established themselves as one of London’s best urban refurbishment and fit out specialists. They are undertaking projects from £500k to £10m and pride themselves on building strong and long-lasting relationship with both client and professional teams. Their portfolio demonstrates a successful track record of delivering beautiful, bespoke projects exhibiting the finest craftsmanship within a strict budget in central London for high net worth individuals and blue-chip companies within prime locations across London and the South.
Our client is looking to take on a Project Manager on a permanent basis to help deliver single stage traditionally pre-designed light fit-out and medium refurbishment projects in Central London.
A successful candidate will have longevity throughout their CV, typically with other main contractors from an operations background. Alongside this a successful candidate will:
- Have experience as a #1 Project Manager delivering jobs valued at £4m and above
- Have experience in delivering traditionally pre-designed projects
- Be able to demonstrate ample experience of working on commercial fit-out/refurbishment within London or a similar metropolis
- Be well-versed in pre-construction including programming, logistics and RAMs.
- Have a successful track record of pitching for work and delivering said projects from inception through to completion