Our client are looking for an experienced D&B Project Manager to be based in Guildford, Surrey.
They specialise in commercial interior design and fitout, operating primarily in London and Surrey. They are a market leader in their field and have a strong pipeline of work for 2020.
They need a Project Manager with D&B experience preferably in the interiors fit out sector. The position is primarily office based so the successful applicant must be happy to commute to Guildford on a daily basis.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within budget, timeline and scope.
- Ensuring that health and safety standards are adhered to on site.
- Supervision and coordination of site management, labour and trades.
- Liaising closely with the Contracts Director and the rest of the Projects team.
- Ensuring that the quality of output achieved on site, attains the company standards.
A good grasp of cost management is essential as the position requires hands-on cost control up to and including the settlement of final accounts.
- Commercial design & fitout experience.
- Knowledge of M&E services within the scope of Cat A & B fit out, would be beneficial.
- Be well organised and meet key project dates, whilst managing multiple projects.
- Ability to manage projects from initial contract award till snag free handover, including interim and final accounts.
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills