We are recruiting for one of the leading UK principal contractors. A major player in the fit-out market that stands out by its on-going consistent ability to successfully deliver projects to the highest standards. With a current turnover in excess of £200 million they have proudly been entrusted to run some of the major UK projects in the past year.
They are looking for a Senior Project Manager to undertake Cat A and Cat B work for clients ranging from Commercial Agents, Professional Services, Public and Private Clients. The value of the projects that they undertake are usually circa £5 million. They undertake projects for some of the most prestigious financial institutions in the world including Goldman Sachs and Hermes Investment Management.
Due to this increase in workload, they are currently looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager with a proven track record of successfully running commercial fitout projects valued in excess of £4 million in Central London and the South East.
They are looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager who can lead a major commercial fit out or refurbishment project.
The ideal candidate would also:
- Be able to not only lead operational delivery but also significantly contribute to front end and preconstruction.
- Have a proven track record of delivering fast track CAT A B fit out north of £4 million within London.
- Be able to confidently and proactively lead a site team.
- Be able to align themselves with the core values of the business – integrity, proactivity, ingenuity and of course, exceptional standards.
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal communication skills and a determined and passionate attitude.
- The willingness to learn and develop within the department and show a helpful and positive attitude.
- The ability to handle multiple activities and work in a fast-paced environment, often under pressure and to strict deadlines
- The ability to adapt your behaviours to suit those around you and using tact and diplomacy as required
- You will be a strong team player, but showing individuality within this ethos
- Have a determined, passionate attitude, coupled with good interpersonal skills that enable you to build sustainable relationships internally, externally and at all levels