Our client is a leading international principal contractor, who are a major player in the construction industry and stand out by its on-going consistent ability to successfully deliver projects to the highest standards. With a current turnover in excess of £1 billion they have proudly been entrusted to run some of the major UK projects in the past year.
This particular team within their Fit-Out division has consistently grown year on year, by successfully winning and delivering a number of London projects for the company’s key clients, which has ultimately led to them turning over in excess of £80m in 2018. They undertake CAT A and CAT B work for clients ranging from Commercial Agents, Professional Services, Public and Private organisations.
Projects typically range between £500k to £15m but off the back of the success of delivering other schemes, they are being invited to tender larger projects. They are typically 2 stage D&B in nature delivered through long term supply chain partners.
The Project Manager’s duties will include:
- Client liaison
- Upholding and maintaining safety and quality standards.
- Managing sub-contractors in conjunction with the Site Manager
- Design co-ordination and management
- Planning and programming
The ideal candidate:
- Will have CSCS, SMSTS and 1st Aid
- Must have proven experience of structural refurbishment/ cut & carve/ retained façade projects up to £20m
- Will have experience of high specification finishes and a good eye for detail
- Have a relevant academic qualification (eg. HNC/ HND/ Degree)
- Have worked for a main contractor for the last 5 years.