Our client is a Construction service provider based in London, specialising in high-end fit out, refurbishment and BIM/VIT and Data Centres.
They pride themselves on delivering unmatched client service, quality and value, resulting in long-term client relationships. Their average customer satisfaction score is 88% and more that 70% of their business comes from their existing clients.
They have just won a £65 Million project based in London (12 story refurbishment) and they are looking for a Project Director with a strong Refurbishment background to come in as the lead.
For the successful candidate, responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with clients, winning and delivering work whilst also developing business relationships
- Team Resource Allocation including recruitment and retention
- Initially bidding and delivering a major project with a view to manging up to 2-3 projects including the site team to ensure outstanding project delivery
- Maximising the overall strength of the business by developing project teams and building associations to strengthen market position in the longer term
Alongside this, a successful candidate will have longevity throughout their CV and:
- You will either have the drive and commitment to want to take your career in to the executive leadership team or you will be happy to be project based and will excel at that level.
- It is essential that you have had Principal Contractor experience (you may have started in design or engineering, or even a commercial discipline but this is an operational role).
- You must have a proven track record of winning and delivering projects above £30 million
- It is essential that you have a strong background in Refurbishment