Our client is an EPC with global reach seeking a Data Centre expert with experience in winning and delivering projects in excess of £30 million. Currently prequalifying for two new developments in excess of £90 million, both single stage D&Bs, they are seeking a work winning operational deliverer from either a ‘bricks and sticks’ or M&E background..
For the successful candidate, responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with clients, winning and delivering work whilst also developing business relationships
- Team Resource Allocation including recruitment and retention
- Initially bidding and delivering a major project with a view to manging up to 2-3 projects including the site team to ensure outstanding project delivery
- Maximising the overall strength of the business by developing project teams and building associations to strengthen market position in the longer term
Alongside this, a successful candidate will have longevity throughout their CV and:
- You will either have the drive and commitment to want to take your career in to the executive leadership team or you will be happy to be project based and will excel at that level.
- It is essential that you have had Principal Contractor experience (you may have started in design or engineering, or even a commercial discipline but this is an operational role)
- You must have a proven track record of winning and delivering projects above £30 million
- You must have a strong background in working on Data Centres