Our client is a leading international principal contractor, who are a major player in the construction industry and stand out by its on-going consistent ability to successfully deliver projects to the highest standards. With a current turnover in excess of £1 billion they have proudly been entrusted to run some of the major UK projects in the past year.
This particular team within their Fit-Out division has repeatedly exceeded expectations, by successfully winning and delivering a number of renowned London projects, which has ultimately led to them turning over in excess of £110m in 2018. They undertake CAT A and CAT B work for clients ranging from Commercial Agents, Professional Services, Public and Private organisations.
Projects typically range between £15m - £30m but off the back of the success of delivering other schemes, they are being invited to tender larger projects. They are typically 2 stage D&B in nature delivered through long term supply chain partners.
Due to this increase in workload, they are currently looking for an experienced Director with a proven track record of successfully managing a team through strong leadership.
The Project Director’s duties will include:
- Client liaison, winning work and developing relationships.
- Managing up to 2-3 delivery teams on projects between £8m - £25m or site based on a single project £30m - £50m +
- Maximising the overall strength of the business by developing project teams and building relationships to strengthen market position.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong leadership skills
- Interpersonal skills – ability to communicate effectively to clients and colleagues
- Ability to work under pressure
- Well presented
- Highly driven
IN RETURN THEY OFFER
As well as a competitive salary and very well-rounded benefits package, our client also has a great history of encouraging internal progression and offers a chance to deliver prestige projects for internationally recognised clients. They are renowned for having fantastic job satisfaction and excellent employee performance.