We are recruiting for a tier one principal contractor. They are quick to mobilise, and responsive, putting customers at the heart of everything they do. Whether they are delivering complex office fit outs, rolling out frameworks, or being on call for their clients’ urgent and often important requirements. They believe nothing’s too small when it comes to meeting the needs of their clients.
Recognised by the worlds largest company brands, they deliver across Fit-Out, Construction and Engineering and are focused on office, technology, science, retail, and government Fit Out. The team we are recruiting for specialised in commercial office fit out project under 50,000 sq. ft which often require smart, responsive and fast-moving solutions.
They are looking for a professional senior Project Director with a proven track record of strategising, evolving, pitching, and winning Commercial Office Fit Out opportunities at margins c.12-20% GM and a typical deal size of £1m - £5 million.
You’ll manage your global client base with significant resources behind you. It is essential that you can work accurately at pace and most importantly deliver for your clients. As a natural leader in Office Fit Out, you lead both deal strategy and relationships. You’re collected under pressure, dynamic and a solution minded professional with a high level of emotional intelligence and exceptional communication skills.
Your success is based on your technical strengths, long lasting relationships with clients, internal teams, confident, assertive with an uncanny ability to persuade.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading your pitch teams to success against some prestigious global clients, who themselves have significant delivery teams.
- Driving the Sales success strategy from start to finish, such that not only is the 1st phase won, but subsequent build phases are awarded, without further assessment.
- Interfacing seamlessly and without ego, with your Design, Commercial and Delivery teams, so that the clients’ requirements are effortlessly delivered.
- Overseeing resource to take, interpret and develop the initial client brief.
- Strategise with the internal project team (sales, pre con, workplace consultants, contracts) on how to approach and win projects
- Presenting client pitches in a both a competitive and stressful environment, whilst supporting your Design team’s vision.
- Work closely with the Delivery teams to ensure a dynamic response to the client’s requirements, is a constant, not a one off.
- To eulogise about the latest design trends, Sustainable development methods, Modern Methods of construction and keeping an eye on talented recruits, with a desire to continually improve the team.