Our client is a market leading Design and Build contractor who have survived multiple recessions. Having amassed a large turnover they are now looking to continue to grow at a steady pace.
They invest time and effort to understand - inside out – each of their clients individually. This has led to the retention of their clients for over 25 years.
Spearheaded by two directors who between them bring over 70 years’ experience within the commercial fit out market and their joint portfolio of achievements includes notable projects within most of the City. They have a structured and methodical business plan to move the company forward and pride themselves on providing a bespoke service to everyone they work with.
They have achieved a great deal, and this is the perfect time to join an ‘up and coming’ specialist D&B contractor.
Rolls Royce Head Office
Herbert Smith Freehills
A Commercial Manager to run Major Projects for first class commercial office fit outs.
- Recommending and critiquing sub-contractors and managing relationships
- Carrying out CVRs
- Reconcile cost/value reports and profit forecasts
- Work with the Contract Manager with pre-start planning and programming
- Sub-contract procurement and commercial management
- Management and control of sub-contract accounts and variation accounts
- Manage the day to day cost control, monitoring and reporting
- Measure progress, submit valuations, submit final accounts and retention release and monitor receipt of payment in a timely manner in accordance with the contracts
- Process subcontractor requests for payment
- Completing a monthly cost / valuation report and cash flow for the designated project.
- Technical knowledge and competence
- Problem solver and attention to detail
- Strong communicator
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Project management skills
- A self-motivated attitude, a willingness to take ownership of tasks
- Ability to build long lasting and reputable relationships with clients and subcontractors
- Commercial awareness and the ability to ensure that you are adding maximum value to businesses.