Our client are the UK’s market leading office designer and workplace experts with goals to enhance brand identity, attract and retain talent. With over 10 years experience in their field in delivering first class CAT A and CAT B fit out and refurbishments projects, they are looking to continue to build their brand within the London Commercial space.
Following on from a strategic and forward thinking change in their business structure, they have identified a need for Pre-Construction Managers, looking to take on 1 x Junior Pre-Construction Manager, 1 x Pre Construction Manager and 1 x Senior Pre-Construction Manager they have appointed us a preferred agent in the search. Ideal candidates will have a D&B background, have a creative and forward-thinking attitude, and want to be part of something very exciting in terms of their company growth. The next 5 years look promising!
The expectation of their Pre-Construction staff, depending on your experience is to be working within one of their business pods, alongside a Project Director and Design Leader to price and secure commercial fit out and refurbishment projects. As Pre-Construction, you will be involved from initial site visit through to project commencement.
- Attending initial site visits to gauge clients’ expectations
- Build initial cost plans.
- Support Design Team & Project Lead attending pitches
- Support the team in putting programs.
- Value engineer project throughout design stages
- Manage all design change costs during pre-construction stages.
- Manage sub-contractor cost and selections
- Manage landlord documents and project sign off
- Procurement of long lead items to support program
- Handover to Project Manager
The right candidate will have:
- A commercial Pre – contract background and experience with office design and build
- Experience of cost planning with skill set to value engineer a design
- Presentation and listening skills
- Degree level qualification
The right candidate will be: